Saturday, February 12, 2011

Article marketing

I started dabbing into affiliate marketing a few month ago.  I read I could make a good deal of money for it, but had no idea how feasible or easy that would be.  With more research, I concluded that someone who is very ambitious and knows what he or she is doing can make a nice, if not great, career from affiliate marketing.  I started a website for a standardized test tutorial product, and signed up for product which stated they would raise my ranking.  I did that because I believe what they pitched, but after seeing their product was not nearly as good what what they said (I will explain about what products to avoid in the future), I discontinued use and started article marketing on my own, by myself.  I knew it would be a lot of hard work and that I the results may not be as quick as what I wanted, but boy was it worth it.  Here, I will tell the story of my article marketing journey from affiliate marketing and its positives and successes.
After I closed my account with that company, I went to work thinking of topics and subjects about which I would write.  At the beginning it took a little time, but once I got started one idea would feed off another idea, and then that idea would spawn into another idea.  Brain storming.  Make friends with it.
I try to have articles sent to article directories, as well as my website.  I usually send articles to EzineArticles, which is a great article directory.  For the person who is in their basic level, it may take a week to get your article approved - but do not fret, if you follow their guidelines, you have have it approved and online for the world to see.  I remember how pumped I saw when my first articles were approved to be live and I found people viewing my articles!  People cared about what I had to say!
spy software
keylogger
fat loss solution
Personalized Baptism gifts
Marvalous
Sage Oil
Vegetarian Omega 3
Salvia Sclarea Oil
Cricut Machines
teds woodworking

No comments:

Post a Comment